Top Outdoor Lighting Company in the State!
Full management in place and can be run with non-working owner or owner can direct energy to growing regions, adding new services or other. This Outdoor Lighting Company operates with six employees although there is enough demand that this could be easily expanded to about nine and would support the additional work. Company has key employees in the business that handle all the technical work, cost estimates, planning, electrical and various other things to make this company run smoothly. Seller seeks someone to acquire business and keep these employees.
More Great Features:
- Twenty-year-old commercial and residential illumination firm ready for new leadership.
- Clients include high-end homes, hotels, golf courses, city buildings and homeowner associations.
- Top tier of clients.
- Key man program in place to keep manager on board.
- Seller is willing to stay on for a period of time in order to provide sufficient training and a very smooth transition.
- Revenues growing steadily each year.
- Flexible location.
- Currently use minimal storage and on road services.
- Can be moved to many areas within the region.
- Can handle clients as far south as Miami-Dade (or the Keys) and as far north as Jacksonville and Tallahassee and have even worked on projects outside of the state.